Summer Camp 2022
We are very excited to host two weeks of overnight camp in August for ages 8-11 and 10-13. Under strict directions from Public Health we will ensure that the health and safety of our campers and staff is our top priority. Camp may look a little different this year but our purpose and goal remains the same; to provide a safe and fun environment where children and youth can experience the love and grace of Jesus Christ.
2021 Camp Details
- This summer we will host Co-ed camps. Each week there will be one boy cohort and one girl cohort of 15 campers each. Campers will sleep 5 in a cabin.
- Registration will be a first come first serve basis with no holds. All payment is due prior to camp. Due to the limitation of camper numbers fees will be non refundable.
- Sponsorship is available through UGM. Please contact Cassie from UGM directly at 204-586-7790 ext. 301, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CTCamp will follow all COVID-19 guidelines provided to camps by the Manitoba government for overnight camps, with our own site specific approved plan.
- In the case that a camper may become symptomatic for COVID-19 It will be the guardians responsibility to pick up the camper from Calvary Temple Camp.
Dates and fees
Week 1 Girls camp if full limited spaces for boys
August 15-21 Ages 8-11 (2010-2013 Birth year)
Week 2 Full
August 22-28 Ages 10-13 (2007-2011 Birth year)
Cost of camp is $325.00, and includes transportation to and from Calvary Temple Church.
Registration and Pick up
Sundays at 2:00pm at Calvary Temple. (400 Hargrave St.)
Guardians will sign in campers, complete a medical information check, and head lice check before getting on the bus for camp. Bus will leave Calvary Temple at 2:30
Saturday between 11:00-11:30am the bus will arrive at Calvary Temple, all campers must be signed out by their guardian.